Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Some things keep going, some things change.

By farmpunk

I wanted to let you all know we're adding to the back40K cast of usual suspects.


BlueMoon.

Some of you might remember him from Sandwyrm's preparations to go to 'ard Boyz.
A Little Friendly Target Practice
This time I earned it

Sandwyrm and I first met BlueMoon down at the South FLGS, and now he's working on his own shop, which is where we're doing the escalation league.


Lastly, happy b-day to me! I made it to the big 35 today!

3 comments:

  1. Jesus, the way that a few lines of this were written and with that photo I thought that someone had died!!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Now you can start counting backwards... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, wasn't trying to givce anyone a fright there. I wanted to put up a pic of me playing with my toys when I was 3 or 4.

    I plan on doing what my Dad did. at 39, I'm 39 for the 1st time, at 40, I'm 39 for the 2nd time... etc, until I hit 49.

    ReplyDelete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites