Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hive Fleet Indy Tournament Update

by SandWyrm


I received this email update tonight from Aaron on the upcoming Hive Fleet Indy Tourney:
SandWyrm,

If you want to update your blog, we are up to 24 players for Saturday and have extended the field to 28. This is definitely going to feel like a mini-GT with nearly 30 players.  Even Carlos is traveling down to take care of business. So far I am aware of players from every Game Preserve, Saltire, and a few independents.  FYI.

Thanks!!

Aaron
Sounds like it's going to be quite the event. Must... Finish... Painting...

13 comments:

  1. I gave up trying to get it all painted, since I am still working on reassembly everything. sigh.
    Good to hear they extended it to 28. But what are they doing about rounds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be tight, as I didn't paint anything over Halloween. But I may be able to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh*

    I still can't go. you guys will have to give me updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Must... Finish... Painting..."

    why change now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!!! We are working on that. We have plenty of room for the tables. Will be great. I will get to show my new battle display board!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Farmpunk. 1 more spot left..... I can hold it for you.... until tomorrow.,,, come on man!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. no can do. the warden still has me restricted to my quarters because of being back half an hour late from the Team Tourney, and you guys saw how I bugged out of there as soon as I was done with my last game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. blarg! I've been planning on this tournament for weeks, but I never saw a signup sheet. Where did all these players come from?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Spangy was expecting people to email him. I hear he a spot left. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I'm still wondering if their is only going to be 3 rounds? see as it has jumped from 20 to 28, how are the top places going to be determined?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a very good question. Spanguatyrine?

    ReplyDelete
  12. More news on this is coming. I'll post it as soon as I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just sent the infomation to Sandwyrm. He will post soon. I am so excited!!!!

    @Dino 1 guy dropped, do you want in? I need to know asap.

    ReplyDelete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites