More rumors went up today on the Blood of Kittens board. Enjoy and discuss...
HERE IS SOME STUFF FROM WARSEER FROM THE WHITE DWARF THAT IS GOING OUT MID AUG. EVERYTHING IS PRETTY MUCH IN LINE WITH THE RUMORS I POSTED EARLIER HAVE FUN!
I have some of the codex (leaked on a website), a quick run down of what I got.
Army special rules:
- Independent characters rolls separably for their acts of faiths even when they join a squad.
- shield of faith 6++( it did replace the 5++ against psychic powers)
- acts of faith : roll D6 plus one for each of the following, led by a Superior ,has an independent character (makes reference to uriah jacobus and kyrinov) and if the unit has taken a causality, if the result is a 5+ then the act of faith works.
- faith points-same as the rumours roll a D6 per unit, faith points not used are lost.
- canoness- the rumour I posted was right, her act of faith gives her squad plus one initiative BUT it also grants them preferred enemy. state line wise she has WS 5 everything else is the same, she starts with power armour, grenades, bolter and a bolt pistol. no points in this half of the codex. She is leadership 10 and stubborn.
- Like before she can have celestains(they are WS4,A2 and LD9) but she also gets dialogues and hospitaller I am not sure what they do since they just have wargear but one of the units in the retinue has an endless crusader ability which gives the squad the relentless and move through cover special rule if they pass an act of faith.
- Confessor and priest (this is just plain bad)
the confessor is a priest with WS5,BS5, A3 and three wounds, he only allows a unit to re-roll to hit on the charge, the only henchmen options are the acros,death cult assassins and crusaders, yeah….. so they are like inquisitors but bad.
- Battle sisters-stat wise the same, act of faith allows them to regroup if normally not allowed to or if used in an assault or shooting phase allows them to re-rolls 1’s when rolling to hit.
- celestains- WS4 sisters with two attacks, act of faith gives the squad plus one strength and fearless
- Repentias- apart from having two attacks the rumours are dead on.
- seraphims, state wise the same , act of faith allows them to re-roll failed wounds on the shooting phase.
they can fire both pistols ”but if they do so, they can fire no other weapon that turn” they also re-roll failed acts of faiths and failed saves from shield of faith.
- dominions- same as the rumours but also have scout.
EDIT- finale note, the models shown were the same old metal models so I doubt any of the units I mentioned get any new plastics
- (they might be elite now?)penitent Engine : its ”blood talons” do not generate addition attacks from attack already gained, apart from that the rumours are dead right.
- exorcist- apart from shield of faith unchanged
- immolators – TERMINATOR SISTERS unchanged BUT ”cannot transport models in terminator armour” might be nothing but we can always dream.
- rhino- its a rhino with shield of faith