Monday, August 22, 2011

NOVA: SandWyrm's Final List

by SandWyrm


After some tweaks following my 2.5 test games on Saturday, here's the final version of my NOVA list.

    HQ
165    Company Command Squad w/3 x Plasma, Regimental Standard, Chimera
70    Primaris Psyker
   
    Troops
155    Veteran Squad w/3 x Melta, Chimera
155    Veteran Squad w/3 x Melta, Chimera
105    Platoon Command Squad w/4 x Grenade Launcher, Chimera
150    + Infantry Squad w/Autocannon, Commissar, Chimera
115    + Infantry Squad w/Autocannon, Chimera
75    + Heavy Weapons Squad w/3 x Autocannon
145    Veteran Squad w/3 x Flamer, Demolitions, Carapace
130    Veteran Squad w/3 x Melta, Carapace
   
    Fast Attack
130    Vendetta Gunship
130    Vendetta Gunship
120    3 Scout Sentinels w/Autocannons
   
    Heavy Support
165    Leman Russ Demolisher w/Hull Heavy Flamer
190    Leman Russ Executioner w/Hull Heavy Flamer
 
2000    Total Points

Basically, I dropped the PCS down to Grenade Launchers and the 2nd Carapace unit down to Meltas to allow me to take a Commissar in the platoon.

I've just about got the last 2 models painted. Then I'll be touching up bases, re-painting wear and tear, etc.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck, sir. I look forward to hearing about your games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stand by Commissars in platoons. fairly valuable to keep them staying put.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to hearing how things go.

    ReplyDelete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites