Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What is he DOING?!??

by: farmpunk


Mrs. farmpunk isn't sure who this crazed man is, painting dollies, no less. She only understands that there must be a deadline approaching to see so much productivity.


I've been painting. I Built 5 GK's,  painted around 20 GK's, and 2 Dreads in the last 4 days. Then washed them all, and did backpacks. I still have to apply my last color. Which I will stop my a Hobby Lobby or Michaels tomorrow to get a paint pen.



Here's to NOVA!

3 comments:

  1. This post smells like... (sniff-sniff) vinegar. Good luck at Nova!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can we get some work finished pics when you are done?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll do some work as it is now pics (done... hah! when am I ever 'done'?)

    I think I'm also going to do a 'quick and dirty basing' article about using coffee, sand, and static grass on regular bases. it seemed a lot of people liked how fast it was, and how it looked at NOVA.

    ReplyDelete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites