Saturday, August 31, 2013

A bit of new Space Marine bitz

By TheGraveMind

 So GW's site has been down, or low, or not loading, depending on which direction the wind is blowing. I managed to get on after waiting 10 minutes for each page to load. I went ahead and saved some pics, so people can see some of the new potential with out having to suffer like I did.














 
The Sternguard are still my favorites. I'll probably end up getting a box of sternguard and vanguard mostly for the bits. 2 of each combi in the stern guard box. 4 of each weapon set in vanguard.

4 comments:

  1. AgReed. That's how I see it too. Kit bash spreading the bits

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Anthony Hopkins head is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been hearing that their site is slow all day. But I've been there multiple times and it came right up. Only lagged a bit when I was down south at the club.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited about the hands with knives, because I don't have any chain-weapons in my armies, and where my marines would have chain swords and so on they have knives, which are honestly a hassle to cut. Also, I guess the bottom is going to fall out of the Captain combi-weapon market?

    ReplyDelete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites