One of the military blogs I follow turned me on to this cache of ultra-cool tank wallpapers put out by the Russian arms firm "UralVagonZauod". The paintings are amazing, and would look at home in any near-future Sci-Fi game. Head over to the site and you can choose from any desktop or iPhone resolution you like. These are the lowest-res versions they have available.
Monday, November 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Favorites
-
by SandWyrm Someone has been kind enough to share their early copy of the 6th Edition rulebook with me, so I immediately looked up the ...
-
by SandWyrm There's been a lot of speculation this year about what's up with GW's sudden explosion of new products. Some fo...
-
by SandWyrm What to do, what to do... It seems that I'm stuck with an army that I literally can't figure out the rules for in 6...
-
by SandWyrm There have been a number of games released lately that hope to capture some of the disappointed 40K players out there, ...
-
by SandWyrm As the inevitable conflicts rage over what the 'true' way of 40K is these days, I would remind TOs of this simpl...
-
by SandWyrm In the absence of an actual 6th Edition rulebook to look at, I might as well dive into the well of unsubstantiated rumors a...
-
by SandWyrm Here's what the tables at the NOVA Open 2011 looked like before the Invitational games. As in, nobody had yet moved the t...
All-Time Favorites
-
by SandWyrm Love your blog and I love your articles about painting and color theory. It's a unique thing your blog has to offer so giv...
-
by SandWyrm It's called 'Armored Warfare', and it concentrates on modern armor . Including MBTs, IFVs, etc. Looks as thoug...
-
by Sandwyrm Battlefront's John Paul has promised to 'think about' listened to their fans and compromised on their BF-on...
-
by SandWyrm I spent much of my time at Gencon this year testing my own game , but I did get some nice pictures of the costumes, produ...
-
By Spaguatyrine So here is my shameless plug of me and Stelek at Nova. Man look at that sexy beast!!!! On the right of course!!! Want...
-
By Spaguatyrine So for years now I have read and heard about how broken Space Marines are and how GW..
-
by SandWyrm Long-time back40K readers may remember the set-back Chimeras I converted last July for the 'Ard Boyz Semi-Finals. I ...










Little contribution :).
ReplyDeletehttp://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130620183023/cnc/images/1/1c/Gen2_Overlord_ConceptArt.jpg
Nice one!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteTake your misogynist crap elsewhere, coward.
DeleteMmmm...
ReplyDeleteTank porn.
:)