Thursday, February 12, 2009

1500 GK DH force

I figured I should put up some of my "standard" lists. I don't claim this list to be "uber"-competitive. I made this 1500pt list based on what I had when I started. I might drop the Calidus, but she's a fun wildcard.

1500pt DaemonHunters
HQ:
Ordo Malleus Inq. Lord (psycannon, psychic hood) (222pts)
2 Mystics
2 Sages
2 Hbolter Servitors
1 Plasma Cannon servitor.

Grey Knight Grandmaster (145pts)

Elites:
Callidus assassin (Sheila) (120pts)

Troops:
Inquisitorial Storm Troopers (4Hellgun, 2Meltagun) (138pts)
Rhino transport (extra armor, smoke launchers)

Inquisitorial Storm Troopers (4Hellgun, 2Meltagun) (138pts)
Rhino transport (extra armor, smoke launchers)

Grey Knights (9Nemesis Weapon & Storm Bolter, 1 Justicar w/Nemesis & Storm Bolter, targeter, Meltabomb) (281pts)

Grey Knights (2Nemesis Weapon & Storm Bolter, 2 Psycannon, 1 Justicar w/Nemesis, Storm Bolter, and Targeter) (201pts)

Heavy:
Grey Knight Land Raider Crusader (extra armor, Frag Launchers, Power of the Machine Spirit) (255pts)

1500pts, 40 models

2 comments:

  1. Still looks like a rough list, what would you change for a heavy list? I do like the fact that you are using only the DH codex, definitely makes the army harder to play with out dipping into the guard for numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think for a Heavier list, I'd perhaps drop the IST's and Shelia, and get a Termie retinue for the GM, probably with incinerators on the Termies.

    I'd probably redistribute the 10-man squad a bit, and make 2 6-man mini purgation squads.

    I like the GK Termie retinue jumping out of the LRC, and I'd like them to be high in numbers. a LRC can carry 8 termies.

    I suppose my thinking is to have something to counter Nob Biker squads, and Assault Terminator squads led by Lysander.

    GK termies would go at initiative with Str6 power weapons.

    actually having another LRC or regular LR might be nice as well, but then I'd still try to keep the large GK force for assault, and have them ride in a LR. That would mean dropping the Inq. Lord. and his shooty nastiness.

    ReplyDelete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites