by CaulynDarr
The former MS co-founder and probably current super villain found one of the last great missing WWII wrecks, Ya'know, if I had his money, that's most likely what I'd be doing. In addition to launching rockets into space or something. Oh, wait, he does that too... So cheers for him for living the dream.
Edit: There will be a live stream of the exploration tonight at 9 PM Eastern
Edit 2: Looks like the ship is in pretty bad shape. Worse than the Yamato. The bow and stern are intact, but most everything else in between has been disintegrated by magazine explosions. They found the bridge tower mostly intact, so there's that. Still a significant find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Favorites
-
by SandWyrm It's called 'Armored Warfare', and it concentrates on modern armor . Including MBTs, IFVs, etc. Looks as thoug...
-
by SandWyrm Do you want to sound more intelligent than you actually are when discussing 40K? Do you want to give your half-baked theories...
-
by SandWyrm Someone has been kind enough to share their early copy of the 6th Edition rulebook with me, so I immediately looked up the ...
-
by SandWyrm As the inevitable conflicts rage over what the 'true' way of 40K is these days, I would remind TOs of this simpl...
-
by SandWyrm I'm not sure how I missed this happening over a month ago, but it seems that CBS and Paramount have decided to sue Axa...
-
by SandWyrm What was that moaning sound you heard last night?... the screaming?.... Well that was Uberdark's Orks as they surrendered...
-
by SandWyrm This is it. In a little under 9 hours, someone will walk away with my wonderfully painted Tallarn IG Tournament army . Come...
All-Time Favorites
-
by SandWyrm Love your blog and I love your articles about painting and color theory. It's a unique thing your blog has to offer so giv...
-
by SandWyrm It's called 'Armored Warfare', and it concentrates on modern armor . Including MBTs, IFVs, etc. Looks as thoug...
-
by Sandwyrm Battlefront's John Paul has promised to 'think about' listened to their fans and compromised on their BF-on...
-
by SandWyrm I spent much of my time at Gencon this year testing my own game , but I did get some nice pictures of the costumes, produ...
-
By Spaguatyrine So here is my shameless plug of me and Stelek at Nova. Man look at that sexy beast!!!! On the right of course!!! Want...
-
By Spaguatyrine So for years now I have read and heard about how broken Space Marines are and how GW..
-
by SandWyrm Long-time back40K readers may remember the set-back Chimeras I converted last July for the 'Ard Boyz Semi-Finals. I ...
That's pretty amazing! Thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI read your edit/comment/link at the bottom as:
ReplyDeleteThere will be a live DREAM of the exploration tonight
No, that's still in beta testing...oops...smoke bomb!
Delete