Wednesday, May 9, 2012

More than I can chew?!

By Outremer


I've picked up several commision jobs in the last few weeks, and as usual I've thrown myself into them headlong. . . to the exclusion of freetime and posting anything here.  One of these days I'm going to learn not to get so focused on projects, I swear!




My army has been put on the back burner while I hammer out a couple thousand points of Grey knights.  Thought I'd post a few quick pic's of my progress. . .






All works in progress with resin bases coming in the mail. . . I'm still working on the detail work and plan on doing some free hand work on them.  Still rolling ideas around in my head for the heraldry. . and forgive the terrible picture quality!.

6 comments:

  1. These are amazingly sick man! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see purple done well on a mini. It is a great color. Outstanding work here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and share your information to us.

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites