Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Why so Serious?

by: farmpunk



Once in a while I actually do get smitten with a neat army idea, or a neat paintjob. When I went to 'ard Boys Semis, I saw some nice armies. One that got me in particular was the Joker themed Dark Eldar. Yep. Joker as the Archon, and Harley Quinn as Lilith.

so I asked Jake to send me some pics. and he did! Here's what he said:
Hey,
  I spoke to you back at 'Ardboyz regionals, I had the Joker themed Dark Eldar.  Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I'm active duty military and that's kept me pretty busy.  I've attached a couple photos of the figures, I haven't painted them all that much more, but I'll let you know if I do.
Thanks,
Jake

I think it's a neat idea. A Dark Eldar army based on Joker henchmen. I think a little bit of wash, and some highlights/touchups, and this can be a Great looking army!

Joker:




and here's the Harley/Lilith:

4 comments:

  1. The banner on the Joker made me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a cute idea, I would love to see a really well painted version. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a neat chance to use an Inquisitor and a henchmen warband. Could make all sorts of classes of psychos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wash would make such a big difference on those. Neat idea though.

    ReplyDelete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites