By TheGraveMind
Just a reminder to remember remember the Fifth of November!
Some people may be making bonfires (which doesn't sound to bad with this near-freezing weather we have), but I am a simple person and am going to watch V for vendetta while trying to finish up my list for Tomorrow's tournament. Not sure what tournament I'm talking about, see the past five posts or so. I have 4 posts lined up that will get finished after the tourney. So Five posts counting the tournament write up.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Favorites
-
by SandWyrm It's called 'Armored Warfare', and it concentrates on modern armor . Including MBTs, IFVs, etc. Looks as thoug...
-
by SandWyrm Do you want to sound more intelligent than you actually are when discussing 40K? Do you want to give your half-baked theories...
-
by SandWyrm Someone has been kind enough to share their early copy of the 6th Edition rulebook with me, so I immediately looked up the ...
-
by SandWyrm As the inevitable conflicts rage over what the 'true' way of 40K is these days, I would remind TOs of this simpl...
-
by SandWyrm I'm not sure how I missed this happening over a month ago, but it seems that CBS and Paramount have decided to sue Axa...
-
by SandWyrm What was that moaning sound you heard last night?... the screaming?.... Well that was Uberdark's Orks as they surrendered...
-
by SandWyrm In the absence of an actual 6th Edition rulebook to look at, I might as well dive into the well of unsubstantiated rumors a...
All-Time Favorites
-
by SandWyrm Love your blog and I love your articles about painting and color theory. It's a unique thing your blog has to offer so giv...
-
by SandWyrm It's called 'Armored Warfare', and it concentrates on modern armor . Including MBTs, IFVs, etc. Looks as thoug...
-
by Sandwyrm Battlefront's John Paul has promised to 'think about' listened to their fans and compromised on their BF-on...
-
by SandWyrm I spent much of my time at Gencon this year testing my own game , but I did get some nice pictures of the costumes, produ...
-
By Spaguatyrine So here is my shameless plug of me and Stelek at Nova. Man look at that sexy beast!!!! On the right of course!!! Want...
-
By Spaguatyrine So for years now I have read and heard about how broken Space Marines are and how GW..
-
by SandWyrm Long-time back40K readers may remember the set-back Chimeras I converted last July for the 'Ard Boyz Semi-Finals. I ...

I was confused when they blow up the Old Bailey at the start of that movie. They never exactly explained what the Old Bailey was. I always wondered why that particular building. I've been watching Law and Order UK, and apparently that's the main courthouse in London. It would make sense that he blows the Bailey up; to make a statement that there is no longer any justice in England.
ReplyDelete@CaulynDarr - you should look up guy fawkes and/or the gunpowder plot.
ReplyDeleteI know about the Guy Fawkes plot. I'm just not familiar with many British government buildings.
ReplyDeleteyeah, the Old Bailey is where all our most high profile court cases go. if your in there, its pretty safe to say you did, or are suspected of doing, something pretty bad.
ReplyDeletethat movie scared the hell out of me in the way it showed just how easy it would be for a country like mine to fall into a facist mindset.