Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Beware the Ides of March

By TheGraveMind

"Well, the Ides of March have come" "Ay, they have come, but they are not gone."

So the Ides of march have almost passed. A time once celebrated with military marches in the name of the god of Mars. While everyone and their grandmother have been posting about the new grey knights, I've spent some me time and painted my Blood angels.


I have one squad with painted bases and Jump packs. The second squad is close to being finished. I still have to decide how I want to do squad markings.

Sarge to the left, Melta to the right and priests to the back!

While they may not be interceptor squads, They've served me well so far. Learn the Grey Knights, but cherish the army you have.

2 comments:

  1. I got a little excited about Pi day 3.14

    I'll be even more excited on 3.14.15

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tau day is way better. in 2030...

    ReplyDelete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites