by: farmpunk
Thanks to the gents over at 11th Company Podcast, a livestream is available for people to peruse all NOVA weekend. I believe SandWyrm is planning on bringing his Banana Jr. 6000 along with him, so we'll get some blog updates up about the goings ons.
Stay Tuned here and around the blog-o-blag for NOVA happenings, True Believers!
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Favorites
-
by SandWyrm Someone has been kind enough to share their early copy of the 6th Edition rulebook with me, so I immediately looked up the ...
-
by SandWyrm There's been a lot of speculation this year about what's up with GW's sudden explosion of new products. Some fo...
-
by SandWyrm What to do, what to do... It seems that I'm stuck with an army that I literally can't figure out the rules for in 6...
-
by SandWyrm There have been a number of games released lately that hope to capture some of the disappointed 40K players out there, ...
-
by SandWyrm It's called 'Armored Warfare', and it concentrates on modern armor . Including MBTs, IFVs, etc. Looks as thoug...
-
by SandWyrm As the inevitable conflicts rage over what the 'true' way of 40K is these days, I would remind TOs of this simpl...
-
by: farmpunk All you old school SM fanboys had better go looksie again at your FAQ's . The GW rules gnomes have been working away...
All-Time Favorites
-
by SandWyrm Love your blog and I love your articles about painting and color theory. It's a unique thing your blog has to offer so giv...
-
by SandWyrm It's called 'Armored Warfare', and it concentrates on modern armor . Including MBTs, IFVs, etc. Looks as thoug...
-
by Sandwyrm Battlefront's John Paul has promised to 'think about' listened to their fans and compromised on their BF-on...
-
by SandWyrm I spent much of my time at Gencon this year testing my own game , but I did get some nice pictures of the costumes, produ...
-
By Spaguatyrine So here is my shameless plug of me and Stelek at Nova. Man look at that sexy beast!!!! On the right of course!!! Want...
-
By Spaguatyrine So for years now I have read and heard about how broken Space Marines are and how GW..
-
by SandWyrm Long-time back40K readers may remember the set-back Chimeras I converted last July for the 'Ard Boyz Semi-Finals. I ...


Seeing Sandy in fishnets and makeup is the last thing any of us want to see ;).
ReplyDeleteoh no. I think SandWyrm's parent's bought him a personal computer. I know mine sure did.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if Fritz's parents did though.
It's a good thing too. We should thank his parents for sparing us the horror ;).
ReplyDeleteI just know I'll die laughing if Fritz shows up for the Whiskey Challenge dressed like Gene in that picture.
ReplyDeleteoh the horror! (or should that be honor?)
Great, now he'll take it as a challenge hehe.
ReplyDeleteI'll just borrow some of Farmpunk's stockings.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I'm old fashioned, but Momma taught me not to play with another man's hose.
ReplyDelete