By TheGraveMind
So I'm sure there is a good following of grey knight interested people in the local indy area. I bought some grey knight stuff for conversions and I have all the good stuff left over. I have halberts, thunder hammer, stave, and all the heavy weapons, plus some bodies and extras. I'm looking for another set of the basic two handed force weapon for grey knights, and I need the above pictured Sniper/cloak bitz. They are from the Cadian command squad set I believe. I'm sure plenty of Inquisitor retinues are not using their snipers. I'm hoping to eventually have five of the cloak sets.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Favorites
-
by SandWyrm Someone has been kind enough to share their early copy of the 6th Edition rulebook with me, so I immediately looked up the ...
-
by SandWyrm There's been a lot of speculation this year about what's up with GW's sudden explosion of new products. Some fo...
-
by SandWyrm There have been a number of games released lately that hope to capture some of the disappointed 40K players out there, ...
-
by SandWyrm What to do, what to do... It seems that I'm stuck with an army that I literally can't figure out the rules for in 6...
-
by SandWyrm Here's what the tables at the NOVA Open 2011 looked like before the Invitational games. As in, nobody had yet moved the t...
-
by SandWyrm As the inevitable conflicts rage over what the 'true' way of 40K is these days, I would remind TOs of this simpl...
-
by SandWyrm I'm not sure how I missed this happening over a month ago, but it seems that CBS and Paramount have decided to sue Axa...
All-Time Favorites
-
by SandWyrm Love your blog and I love your articles about painting and color theory. It's a unique thing your blog has to offer so giv...
-
by SandWyrm It's called 'Armored Warfare', and it concentrates on modern armor . Including MBTs, IFVs, etc. Looks as thoug...
-
by Sandwyrm Battlefront's John Paul has promised to 'think about' listened to their fans and compromised on their BF-on...
-
by SandWyrm I spent much of my time at Gencon this year testing my own game , but I did get some nice pictures of the costumes, produ...
-
By Spaguatyrine So here is my shameless plug of me and Stelek at Nova. Man look at that sexy beast!!!! On the right of course!!! Want...
-
By Spaguatyrine So for years now I have read and heard about how broken Space Marines are and how GW..
-
by SandWyrm Long-time back40K readers may remember the set-back Chimeras I converted last July for the 'Ard Boyz Semi-Finals. I ...

ooh. I'll give you a few bucks for the hammer and Psycannons for a GK squad.
ReplyDeleteunfortunately, all my pits are old metal stuff. but I'll pay for the stuff I want.
I've got 4-5 sets last time I looked. If you haven't hooked up Farm yet I'll trade them out for the hammer and cannons. Extra tabarded legs are good too. Let me know.
ReplyDeleteThe Hammer is already taken for sadly, but Everything else is still good.
ReplyDeleteHulksmash, are you saying you have possibly 5 sets of sniper/cloaks? you may have just become my new best friend. I still have the cannons and legs.
@sandman, I sadly know nothing about the kokomo stuff, If you email theback40k@gmail.com it should get sorted to the most knowledgeable, if no one chimes in here.
I'm down for the trade. Hit me up at Hulksmashstudios@yahoo.com so we can knock it out!
ReplyDeleteEmail sent :D
ReplyDelete