by Spaguatyrine
With my prize from Saltire, I purchased a box of new grey knight terminators. I dug out my old termies and with a lot of glue, magnets, and loss of skin have my...
Have my 15 terminators, to include My version of Draigo, My Librarian, My Xenos Inquisitor, My Storm Raven, NEW Psiflemen Dread, and My Assault Cannon/Doomfist Dread.
Now this doesn't show the 33 regular grey knights, but the new termies where a pleasure to put together. I even magnetized one model (The one with the warding stave) to be able to switch to either a right handed, stave, sword, or halberd. He can switch to a left handed storm bolter, psycannon, or psilencer. I even magnitized the terminator in the back with his left arm to use whatever new guy doesn't.
Draigo is Lysander with the coolest sword in the sprue and some Grey Knight Heraldry added. I magnitized the termie in the back with the incinerator to switch to a psycannon as well.
I am super excited about trying out these guys. I also look forward to getting some paint and sprucing up the older models.
Get ready for the pain Indianapolis!! (Or at least fun trying!)
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Favorites
-
by SandWyrm Someone has been kind enough to share their early copy of the 6th Edition rulebook with me, so I immediately looked up the ...
-
by SandWyrm It's called 'Armored Warfare', and it concentrates on modern armor . Including MBTs, IFVs, etc. Looks as thoug...
-
by SandWyrm There's been a lot of speculation this year about what's up with GW's sudden explosion of new products. Some fo...
-
by SandWyrm In the absence of an actual 6th Edition rulebook to look at, I might as well dive into the well of unsubstantiated rumors a...
-
by SandWyrm I'm not sure how I missed this happening over a month ago, but it seems that CBS and Paramount have decided to sue Axa...
-
by SandWyrm There have been a number of games released lately that hope to capture some of the disappointed 40K players out there, ...
-
by SandWyrm As the inevitable conflicts rage over what the 'true' way of 40K is these days, I would remind TOs of this simpl...
All-Time Favorites
-
by SandWyrm Love your blog and I love your articles about painting and color theory. It's a unique thing your blog has to offer so giv...
-
by SandWyrm It's called 'Armored Warfare', and it concentrates on modern armor . Including MBTs, IFVs, etc. Looks as thoug...
-
by Sandwyrm Battlefront's John Paul has promised to 'think about' listened to their fans and compromised on their BF-on...
-
by SandWyrm I spent much of my time at Gencon this year testing my own game , but I did get some nice pictures of the costumes, produ...
-
By Spaguatyrine So here is my shameless plug of me and Stelek at Nova. Man look at that sexy beast!!!! On the right of course!!! Want...
-
By Spaguatyrine So for years now I have read and heard about how broken Space Marines are and how GW..
-
by SandWyrm Long-time back40K readers may remember the set-back Chimeras I converted last July for the 'Ard Boyz Semi-Finals. I ...


only you and hitler would play grey knights. ya nazi! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'll trade you the extra bits from my strike squad boxes for some GM terminator arms.
ReplyDelete